VeloCity Campus Launch: Entrepreneurship at uWaterloo!
Are you an entrepreneurially inclined student at the University of Waterloo?
Have you been waiting for an opportunity to get involved in VeloCity?
We have awesome news for you!
Our new program, VeloCity Campus, is launching this Friday.
VeloCity Campus is for all students at the University of Waterloo interested in any kind of entrepreneurship. We’re here to help you start your business in any way we can with all of the hands-on workshops and events we have planned.
Come get a taste of what we’re about this Friday from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm at the University of Waterloo’s Student Life Centre, Great Hall.
What’s going down?
We’ll have a panel of experts, Mike Kirkup, director of VeloCity, Andrew Cross, CEO of Goosechase and VeloCity Garage tenant, Matthew Miner, CEO of Lumos and VeloCity resident and Asaaf Weisz, cofounder of Venture Deli. They’ll come ready to talk about entrepreneurship and answer any questions you have. We’re also lucky to have Prashanth Gopalan, founder and chair of TEDxUW as our MC.
Why should you come?
- To learn what VeloCity Campus can do for you
- To gain some entrepreneurial insight and have the opportunity to ask questions to our expert panel
- You’ll get to enter our draw to win an exclusive VeloCity blue sweater – we’re giving away 3!
- The first 100 people get a free lunch!
- We’ll even be giving away a bike via Twitter! (Stay tuned to learn how you can win this bike!)
- Get some VeloCity swag – stickers, landyards, and more!
We’re excited and ready to go, see you this Friday!