Ten Startups will Pitch for their Share of $100,000 at Velocity Fund Finals this Month
What do autonomous electric shuttles, lead generation software, workout equipment utilizing air compression and a virtual workout community have in common? These are just four of the products that Velocity Fund $25K finalists will pitch at the end of the month.
On July 23rd, 10 teams will pitch for one of four $25,000 prizes available during the Velocity Fund Finals. A panel of judges from the local investor community will choose the top pitches from these startups.
Here are the top 10 finalists for the Spring 2015 Velocity Fund $25K:
• Black Box Technology – Using nanotechnology, Black Box Technology is creating an optical fingerprint for authentication and the prevention of counterfeiting.
• Grasp – Grasp is a biometric bike lock that secures a bike in seconds and is easily managed through the Grasp software platform and app.
• Knote – Knote has developed a Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence based system to eliminate the frustrations of note taking and studying.
• Lani – If you have a 3D print job to do, Lani analyzes and estimates prices and shows you all available printers depending on the quality and materials you have selected.
• Marangoni Optics – Marangoni is implementing a novel process control method for electronics component fabrication.
• OneSet – OneSet users share, like, follow and engage with each other’s content and the app provides a simple on-the-go solution for new workouts and workout ideas.
• PneuEquip – PneuEquip is building compact and safe workout equipment for condo/apartment residents that relies on air pressure to mimic traditional plate weight.
• Sales Ninja – The #1 door to door sales productivity suite for collecting lead information and store it in the cloud. The app gamifies internal sales competition to keep teams motivated and engaged.
• Site2Site – The Site2Site mobile platform takes field information from mobile employees and integrates it with payroll and job reporting. The platform collects and analyzes data to create an editable ready-to-send invoice.
• Varden Labs – Ideal for business campuses and private residences, Varden Labs is creating electric shuttles that capture the benefits of autonomous vehicles in more controlled environments.
To join us at the event and listen to the pitches, please register. Some lucky audience members will walk away with a new Pebble Time smart watch.
In addition to the 10 Velocity Fund $25K finalists, 10 additional teams will pitch at the Velocity Fund Finals for one of three $5,000 prizes as part of the Velocity Fund $5K.